- 250 g Butter
- 350 g Sugar ( personally, i always use less)
- 6 Eggs
- 350 g Flour
- 30 g Cocoa powder
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 250 g Quark (a type of fresh cheese)
- 1 packet of Baking powder
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 900 g mixed berries
- 2 packets of Gelatine powder ( I used red one, from Dr. Oetker)
- Butter to grease the sheet
So, let’s start 🙂
First of all, turn on the oven, at 175°C.
Mix the Butter with 200 g of Sugar and Vanilla. Add in the mixture the eggs one by one.
Mix the dry ingredients: the flour, backing powder and cocoa powder.
The fun begins…Blend together the butter and eggs mixture with the flour.
Grease the insides of the cooking ring.
Let it bake for about 30 min.
The second part…mascarpone+quark+rest of the sugar+lemon juice
Add on top the berries and the jelly 🙂
Really tasty! Schmeckt gut ( I owe this recipe to “Mit Lust und liebe BACKEN”, Butlers)